Want to reduce your workload? How about reducing the number of grades you manually correct? FluentKey provides an easy way to incorporate auto-grading into the language classroom! You can use them as homework, individual class work, or play it live with your class! There are many auto-graded assessment types that you can create: multiple choice (select all that apply), scramble, fill-in-the-blank, matching, and put-in-order!
Ready to learn how to save yourself time? I’ll start with how each of these question types will look on our platform. Then, you’ll learn how to create your own auto-graded assignments!
Multiple choice (select all that apply)
Create your own auto-graded assessment
1. Go to www.fluentkey.com and select a video.
2. The video will open with a menu bar on the right side of the screen. Click “Browse or Create Quizzes”.
3. In the new options that appear, select “Create a quiz”
4. Give your quiz a name and click “Save quiz”
5. Now your quiz is all set-up! To begin inserting quiz questions, press the play button in the video.
6. When you get to a point in the video where you want to insert a question, click “Insert Question at…”
7. A new window will show up where you can make a quiz, the default question type is “Multiple Choice” (or Select all that Apply) question.
8. To change the type of question, simply click the word “Multiple Choice” and a drop-down menu will appear.
9. Here you can select any of the auto-graded questions, or if you’re a Pro user, you can include audio recordings and video recordings. For example, a Put-in-Order question looks like this:
10. Once you’ve made your question, simply click “Save & Preview”.
Now you know how to create your own auto-graded assignments!
Simple enough? We hope so! If you have any feedback or questions, let us know! We’re world language teachers too, and our goal is to have a product made just for you!
You can send any questions, comments, or concerns to us by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the FluentKey page, and then clicking the feedback button! You can also reach us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).