Please continue to check back here as we will be updating this page as we create new resources.
Hi everyone! With the coronavirus spreading and many schools closing / moving to remote and online classes, we are offering a Free Month of FluentKey Pro! Additionally, we’ve collected a list of resources that may help you get started.
For One Month Free Pro Subscription enter: StaySafe at https://fluentkey.com/plans
(If you only want the trial for the free month, you have to select the “monthly” option on the drop down under “per month”.)
How to Use FluentKey in Your Online and/or Remote Classes:
- How to Find the Perfect Video for your Language Class
- Taking Your Class Online: Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning with FluentKey
- FluentKey Live
- Creating Assignments for Your Class
- Creating Your Own Quiz
- Uploading a Video/Audio File
- Using Google Meet to Play FluentKey Live
- How to Play FluentKey Live with Zoom (video walk through)
- Speaking in the Target Language – How to use FluentKey to get your students talking
- FluentKey Office Hours
Other useful links
- FluentKey FAQ
- Our Team
- Manie Musicale (for French teachers in partnership with Mme Carboneau and Mme Fournier)
We’re extremely sympathetic to all the challenges teachers are facing with class cancellations. At the moment, our competition is only working through FluentKey Live. For guidance on how to play Live with your students via a videoconference platform, check out blog posts 7 & 8 above.