Happy New Year!
We enjoyed some nice family time (especially with the #FluentKeyDogs), but we also made a lot of improvements during the winter break.
Check-out all the updates below:
Major technology improvements & bug fixes:
• Major performance improvements – increasing the speed and responsiveness of all areas of the site.
• FluentKey Live syncing improvements, smoothing the join process & gameplay experience.
• New and improved mobile experience, allowing you to browse and assign content on your mobile device.
• Students can now complete assignments on their mobile devices.
• Improved FluentKey Live projector experience: increased type size for questions and subtitles.
• New “Require Log In” option for FluentKey Live.
• Students can now resume progress on watch-only assignments, allowing them to leave and return to an assignment, without losing their progress.
• Various bug fixes and improvements to the dashboard and assignments functionality.
• Various bug fixes to quiz questions and improved mobile responsiveness for drag-and-drop question types (Matching, Put in Order, and Scramble).