Here’s what’s new this week.
- Improved Speaking Mode functionality. You can now stop recordings by pressing the button again.
- Added additional options to Learn Mode, including audio speed, voice playback, Speaking Mode difficulty.
- Rebalanced the energy system. Players lose energy faster, but at the same time, gain more energy for correct answers. Hopefully, this should feel more dynamic and interesting.
- Updated tutorials to be less wordy.
- Links from the conversation page can now be opened in new tabs.
- Fixed various bugs with energy, including the game not ending immediately when energy was filled or depleted.
- Fix various bugs with Speaking Mode, including auto-advancement and spacing between Chinese words.
- Add more usage statistics, so that you’ll have a history of what conversations you played, and in what mode.
- Randomize game power-ups and add tooltips to explain what they do.
- Build out “starter set” conversations in French and English.
- Polish the conversation creation experience and add improvements like drag-and-drop, more settings, better save logic.
- Add the ability to create custom Pronunciation Game lists.