Here’s what’s new this week.
- The Pronunciation Game has a new “Listening Mode.” Instead of reading a sentence to speak, hear the audio instead. Can you mimic it accurately?
- Sentences no longer repeat in the Pronunciation Game.
- Additional sentences and languages added to the Pronunciation Game.
- A link to the Pronunciation Game has been added to the site header.
- Improved responsive site layout. Popup windows should now adjust to the size of your screen. (If you were having trouble creating conversations before, this should be fixed now.)
- A new power-up, “Safety”, has been added to Game Mode!
Check out the changes and let me know what you think.
- Building out “starter set” conversations in French and English.
- Improving the responsive layout of the site on different screen sizes. Peaksay may even be usable on phones at some point…
- Improving the energy system and game balance.
- Adding a pop-up dictionary so you can look up individual words.
- Speaking Mode still in progress.