Today, we’re super excited to introduce the new FluentKey Live!
We’ve incorporated the most popular requests from teachers–and also added some awesome improvements of our own. Here’s what changed:
- Full Screen View: Live now has a beautiful, intuitive full-screen view.
- Student Names: Students can create their own names when they join Live. (Don’t worry–teachers can also kick students with inappropriate names!)
- Increased Text Size: questions are now much easier to see on a projector.
- Redesigned Question Preview: the “Watch Again” and “Ready to Answer” features are now much more intuitive to use.
- Class Question Average: see how well your class did on any question.
- Summary Report: after the Live game is over, see the full results for how your students did in our Teacher Dashboard.
Go to fluentkey.com and play FluentKey Live to check out the changes for yourself!
Love the updates? Have a suggestion? Tell us your thoughts here.